Monday, December 23, 2019

Brody: Brave

The time I had to be brave was when I was driving my go-kart in March of 2018. I was ready to drive the go-kart then I got really scared. I didn’t know if I was going to lose control because the steering wheel was really hard to turn. When I first drove my go-kart the steering wheel was VERY touchy. I also made a CRASH in the mud so it really hurt. I also had a hard time driving up Lower Salamander road and it was super sketchy going down!    
Annemarie was brave when she went to go give Uncle Henrik the handkerchief and the Nazi soldier stopped Annemarie and took her stuff. Annemarie was brave enough to argue with the soldier and talk back.  Annemarie also told the soldier, “You are ruining my uncle’s lunch. She was brave in this part when the soldier was digging in her basket. She had a bunch of pride in herself to do these things that rarely happen.
    Annemarie and I were similar because at first I did not know what to do but now I know how to drive my go-kart. Annemarie, she did not know what to do when she started to argue with the adult because she had pride. These are not similar because 1: I am not in the 40’s 2: I am not delivering food. 3: I am driving a go-kart and not walking. 4: I am not fighting with a solider. What I learned about being brave is do good things, not bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment