Monday, December 23, 2019

Alana: Brave in the Cave

This is a time when I was brave. I was going to go into a cave underground filled with water. There were wasps all around it. I hate wasps! It was really deep, except for a couple parts of the cave.  It was almost like there were sections in the cave. There were parts that you had to go under the water to get to another part of the cave. At first, I was scared that there were going to be weird animals in the cave. There were not. I was still afraid of it.                  
 It was really fun after I got used to the cold water. At the end of the cave, I didn't want to go back. I was having so much fun. The end of the cave was so small. There was barely enough room for all of us. Actually, I think there wasn't. It was like a tiny room.
 Like Annemarie, I was brave. Annemarie was brave in many different ways. One time she was brave was when she left her mother to bring lunch ( the handkerchief ) to her uncle. She carried it in a basket. It had bread, cheese, apple, and a small package in it. She got stopped by soldiers on her way there. The dogs that were with the soldiers smelt the small package. They left after searching her basket. Then she gave it to her uncle.
 Both times that we were brave were the same because we are both girls. We were also both in a place that was dark. They were also different because she was out of the water and I was in the water. She was also not in a cave and I was in a cave. The message of the book is to be kind and brave. I also learned in the book to create an ideal of human decency, such as being kind and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment