Monday, December 23, 2019

Elena: Brave

One time I was brave was when I went on a plane all by myself. When I went on the plane I was nervous and excited at the same time. Well, I wasn't exactly all by myself. I was going on the plane to go to my camp. There other girls that were going to my camp. I made 3 new friends on the plane. They were Fyscher, Olivia, and JoJo, short for Josephine. I also made friends at my camp. The girls in my cabin were: Me, Fischer, Macy, Lily, Frankie, Winter, and Tabby (Tabitha).
One time when Annemarie was brave, was when she had to go through the woods to deliver the handkerchief to Uncle Henrik. She had to do this because it was very important. A quote to prove this is: “ ‘it is much easier to be brave if you do not know everything. We only know what we need to know.’’ That is why Uncle Henrik didn't tell her everything. That means to be brave, it is better to not know everything.
The similarities are: we were both brave, we were both going somewhere. The differences are: I was going to a camp, she wasn't, hers was a very important thing, mine wasn't. I learned that being brave means thinking about the important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment