Sunday, December 22, 2019

Jamie: Being Brave


I was brave when I was at Wild Waves in Tacoma. Me and my grandpa were going on a roller coaster and  it was wooden. My grandpa said it is not that scary so I went on. It started moving then it hit that drop and I freaked. I was screaming. It went 85 miles per hour  and it was 80 feet in the air. I looked down and it was really scary. I could not look down any more. When it was time to get off I got off, I did not want to get on ever again. I was so dizzy. My grandpa begged me to get on  again so I did it again and it was not so scary. 
 Annemarie was brave when she went into the woods at night by herself  to deliver the package to Uncle Henrik. The searching dogs showed up, but  the package had cocaine and rabbits blood to block out the dogs nose so they  are not suspicious. (And they can get away.)
I learn  being brave was to try new things. This  brave story is different because I am on a  roller coster and Annemarie is in the woods. It is kind of is because the roller coaster is by the woods. I learned being brave to try  new things even know it can be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment