Sunday, December 22, 2019

Kasey: Seven Sacred Pools

In Hawaii we went on the longest ride in the world well that's what it felt like the ride to the 7 sacred pools took about seven hours.  We finally got there, but we were so hot that we had to put on sunscreen,shorts,tank tops,and slides. We also had to hike down a big hill to get to the 7 Sacred Pools.  When we finally got to the pools, the first thing we did was jump off a little cliff it was about 20 feet in the air. When I got up there I didn't want to jump at first so I got down.  Then Ethan tried he was scared too, so I went up and jumped off.
A time when Annmarie was brave was when she was walking through the forest and the Nazis stopped her.  She didn't panic and run away, even when they went through her bag. Because of her calmness, Kirsti didn’t freak out either.  They didn’t find anything suspicious in their bag so they let them go. Then when they walked away they brought the rag to Uncle Henrik.

My connection is how I showed Ethan how to be brave and how Annemarie showed Kirsti how to be brave also. When Annemarie was brave it was much more dangerous then when I was brave.  I learned that it doesn’t matter what age you are you can still be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment