Monday, December 23, 2019

Hannah: The First Time I went on an Airplane

A time I was brave is when I first flew on an airplane when I was 9 years old! I was very nervous because I never flew on an airplane before. I was also nervous because I  thought we were going to crash. I mostly was scared because of how high and how long we were on the airplane to get to Jamaica. It was very fun, well except for when you start to land and your ears ring. The airplane was quite nice!
      The people there were so nice. I got a coke and a sprite. Also, the seats were nice. The best thing about me is the fact that I sleep everywhere, so as you can imagine me, my mom, and my grandma almost slept through the whole flight. When we landed I felt actually pretty good. I learned that if I’m scared just sleep, also to think of James Charles. That was a time I was brave.
A time Annemarie was brave is when she went through the woods to get the packet to Uncle Henrik. I think that was very brave because she risked her life to get the packet to Uncle Henrik. Also, she was brave because Nazi soldiers stopped her. She knew what to do. She acted like a silly dimwitted girl and managed to get the packet to Uncle Henrik. That’s pretty brave if you ask me. That’s a time Annemarie was brave.
Me being brave is not as awesome as Annemarie being brave but we both did something that we were scared to do. Just like Annemarie, I was very nervous but for different reasons. While Annemarie learned that the Rosen’s had pride. I learned to sleep when I’m scared. Also, Annemarie ran through the woods while I had to be high up in the air. Annemarie was brave and so was. Also from Number the Stars, I learned no matter how hard things maybe don’t give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment