Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sophia: Brave

One time I was brave was when I was in Thailand. In Thailand, elephants are really popular. Trust me, they have painting elephants, they do elephant sports, elephant riding, elephant dancing, and many more! My and my cousin from Thailand was going to see the elephants play soccer and basketball. Also, there were elephants dressed up and sort of dancing. After they got to pick you up if you wanted. I didn’t know if I wanted to or not, but I ended up doing it anyway. They were getting ready to go and most of the people were gone so I decided to go. My mom told me to just stand there so I did. The elephant just picked me up! I was not ready for that at all and I was really scared when it happened! I was so scared, but I’m happy I did it because it ended up being sort of fun!
One time Annemarie was brave, was when she ran quickly through the forest to give her Uncle Henrick the packet! She was trying to deliver a packet to Uncle Henrick, but some soldiers stopped her! They took all of Uncle Henrick’s “lunch.” Then when they were looking through the basket, they found the paket! Inside they asked what it was and why it was so carefully hidden. Annemarie didn’t know what was in the packet so she started to worry. The soldier opened the packet and there was a handkerchief inside. It was special because it had rabbits blood and cocaine. The rabbits blood attracted the soldiers dogs but the cocaine numbed the dogs nose. The fishermen used this to make sure the soldiers didn’t figure out about the hidden Jews in the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment