Monday, December 23, 2019

Dakota: A Time I was Brave

I’m going to talk about a time that I was brave. A time I was brave was when I was in my old school in Anchorage. The school was called Inlet View. I had to go in front of the entire class and count to 100. I was super brave and did it, but I could only count to ten. Then they called me names. That is why I don’t like to speak in front of the class. The next day I counted to 100 my first try. I was the first one to count to one hundred. 
I am going to talk about a time that Annemarie was brave. An example Annemarie was brave when she ran down the dark path and stood up to the soldiers. Another example was when the soldiers came into the apartment. Annemarie is the bravest in the book. She is the best in the book.
I am going to talk about a time I was brave and a time Annemarie was brave. A difference is people did not laugh at Annemarie when she was trying to be brave. Something that is the same as we both tried to be brave. What I learned in the book was that the Nazi soldiers bombed their own ships. I recommend this book to anyone how likes historical fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment