Sunday, December 22, 2019

Jackson: Brave Essay

One time I was brave was the first time I drove a boat. I was five. I was at Mill Creek, when my dad decided to let me try to drive the boat. We pointed the boat at the airport and took off. I started out slow. My dad told me to give it a little gas and I accidentally gunned it. We started going way too fast toward the airport! I started screaming that I wanted to stop. My dad had to take the wheel and slow us down.                                         
     One time Annemarie was brave was when the soldiers with the dogs stopped her. She was walking down the path to the dock, when the dogs smelled the handkerchief. The soldiers fed Uncle Henrik's bread to the dogs. They also almost fed the cheese to the dogs too. Then one of the soldiers saw the handkerchief. They threw it on the ground along with an apple. Then they left. Annemarie picked up her stuff and ran to Uncle Henrik’s boat.

    Somethings that were similar about our experiences is that they both happened on or close to the ocean. Somethings that were different was that her experience included dogs, mine did not. I learned that being brave is not being scared, but just doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment