Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sawyer: A Time I was Brave

A time I was brave like Annemarie was when I shot my first deer. I was scared because I never shot a gun that big. Annmarie was scared when she ran through the woods to deliver a package. I would never run through the woods when I knew there were a lot of soldiers out. I had to shoot the gun twice because I missed the first shoot. It really made my shoulder hurt.
A time Annmarie was brave was when she ran through the forest. She was delivering a package. She was really scared because she knew there were soldiers out. She was delivering the package to Uncle Henrik. It was in a small envelope. 
       I was brave when I shot a big gun. Annmarie was brave when she ran through the woods. We were the same because we were both scared. We were different because I shoot a gun, and she ran through the forest. I learned that they used handkerchiefs during the war so the soldier dogs can’t find the Jews on the boats. I learned that the Nazis used a lot of bombs. I learned that being brave in life can help you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment