Sunday, December 22, 2019

Everett: Brave Essay

One experience when I was brave was when I jumped off the high dock when it was so high. The tide was low so the dock went high up. It didn’t look high but when I got up there it was super high. My friends were there so I just jumped. I kept jumping after I did it two times.
A time Annemarie was was brave was when she had to take the dark path. She got stopped by the German soldiers on the way. The German soldiers were ruining her uncle’s lunch. The dogs snarled at her. Also when she had Ellen’s Star Of David necklace in her hand trying to hide it.   
I think our experience is the same is I did not want to jump off the dock when my friends told me. Also, I bet Annemarie did not want to take the dark path either.
Our experiences are different because she was on land at the dark. I was in the water when it was day time. What I learned about being brave is don’t think about it, just do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment