Sunday, December 22, 2019

Natalia: Number the Stars Brave

I was brave when I was going to do the box maze with my friends last Halloween. When we were in the line, I was so scared because it was going to be pitch black! When we entered the maze, It was really dark, but Sydnie was in front of me, and Addy was behind me. We always felt for each other. Then we got lost! I was horrified, but somebody came with a flashlight. It was actually really fun and I have no idea why I was so scared! 
One time Annemarie was brave when she was walking down the dark path with the basket afraid to get caught by soldiers. Soon she could no longer see the barnhouse, so she started to run. Annemarie was not used to going down this path in the dark. Then she was so close to the harbor, she heard a harsh, “HALTE!” Annemarie started to get really scared because she just got caught by soldiers! 
I think our experiences are similar. Annemarie was running down the DARK path and we were going through a pitch-black pathway in boxes. Also, I got really scared when we got lost, and Annemarie got really scared when she got stopped. I think our experiences are different too, I was in a box maze, we didn’t get stopped by soldiers, and we were not risking our lives by going inside of a box maze. What I learned about being brave is, being brave isn’t easy and that you need to be scared to be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment