Monday, December 23, 2019

Aadyn: The Time I was Brave

One of the time I was when brave was when I was at Camp Lorraine when I went on a raft behind a boat going fast. The raft was called the hotdog. It was one of the last days so they pumped up more floats. The only floaty we had before was a three-seat raft that I went on twice. Sydnie flipped off of it five times.
One time Annemarie was brave was when she was giving her uncle Henrik the package on the trail. She was also brave when it was dark on the trail and it was early. If she was stopped Mama told her to act like a silly little girl bringing her uncle his lunch. How Annmarie acted like a silly little girl was by thinking what Kristy would do. That was one time Annemarie was brave.
Our braveness is similar because we both risked our lives. Our braveness is different is that she is on land I’m on the water. This book taught me you have to be brave in that kind of situation in war.

No comments:

Post a Comment