Monday, December 23, 2019

Greggy: Brave Essay

One day, me and my family were at Nemo hill. Me and my sister Amber were riding bikes. She dared me to ride from the top of Nemo hill to the bottom of Nemo hill. Then Amber went to the bathroom. I went to the top of Nemo hill. Amber got out of the bathroom. I started to go down the hill, then halfway down I crashed. My sister came and saw that I crashed. 
    When I rode my bike down the hill is when I was like when Annmarie ran through the forest to Uncle Henrik. I think she was scared when she ran into the Nazi soldiers. I think she was as scared as me when I went down the hill. That was a scary day for me. I’ll never do that again. 
         After I crashed I had to ride my bike the rest of the way down. When I got there, my mom wiped the blood off my cuts. Luckily, we had bandages with us. Then Amber told me she meant to ride my bike from the middle of the hill. Then I told her that she pointed to the top of the hill. 
       Annemarie is brave in about 4 ways. Annemarie ran through the dark forest at night. Annemarie was brave when she ran into the Naze soldiers. She was also brave when she saw soldiers walking toward them. Annemarie was brave when the soldiers walked into Ellen's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment