Monday, December 23, 2019

Hailey: Brave Essay

One day it was really hot. I wanted to jump off the dock with my friends. I got used to the water from the low dock. Later, I went to the high dock. I was a little nervous to jump off because it was a long swim back to the ladder and the current was ripping hard. I also didn’t want to jump because the water was also freezing cold. I finally jumped and it was really fun! I think that was my third or second time jumping off the high dock.
A time Annmarie was brave was when she had to bring Uncle Henrick a handkerchief and food in a basket. On the way to Uncle Henrick, Annmarie got stopped by soldiers with dogs. Annmarie was really good at not giving away anything that she wasn’t supposed to. She was brave because those soldiers could of killed her but they didn’t. 
The two stories are a lot alike and a lot different. I learned how different and alike they are. The way the two stories are similar is we both are girls and we both had to make a decision. They both are different because her story had a dog in it, mine didn’t. My story involved water, hers didn’t, and my story didn’t have any soldiers, hers did. The two stories are a lot alike and a lot different. I learned how different and alike they are. I learned that, if you think about it, we were both really brave. I also learned about human decency. To be friendly and make the world a better place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment