Monday, December 23, 2019

Alexis: Brave

A time I was brave was when I shot my first deer. Just like Annemarie delivered handkerchief to Henrik . When I shot my buck. I was pretty scared. I bet Annmarie was scared to go in the woods all by herself. I was scared to shoot. When my dad gutted it was gross it stinks so bad. When I shot my gun I was shocked that I missed. I then loaded the gun again and it fell straight to the ground. 
When Annemarie saw the soldiers she was probably so scared, but she brave just like me. Annemarie was brave because she walked in the woods all by herself. She also is brave because she was close by soldiers. She was brave when she walked in the woods. Surprised she didn't get caught.
When I was hiking up the mountain, my dad had to carry my deer up. We were so tired. I bet Annemarie was scared when she was running all the way to Uncle Henrik's boat to deliver a package all the way back. She was probably tired from running. I had to hike up a steep hill. I learned to be brave because sometimes you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment