Wednesday, February 5, 2020


By: Brody
Boxing
      I enjoy boxing because boxing relieves stress when somebody gets on your nerves. I box so I can get stronger for encountering something you're not going to expect like getting robbed. I like to box A LOT. I also listen to music while boxing. Some of my favorite moves are left jab, the cross and spinning back fist. I enjoy boxing also because my grandpa William Burley was a boxer for El Dorado, Arkansas. I box in my basement and I box in the day not every day though. I box with my punching bag and my boxing bag is strong! If you want to hear more about boxing you know who to talk to.


By: Elena

Drawing

     The thing I am the best at drawing. All you need is a pencil, a piece of paper or a sketchbook, and a little bit of patience. If you have a lot of experience, it's pretty easy. I draw a lot of wolves so I'm best at drawing wolves or people. I've been drawing since I was 4 years old. I draw from my head. I usually start by drawing a bunch of circles. I usually keep my drawings in a notebook. Sometimes I end up losing my drawings if I don't have them in a notebook. I usually draw when I'm bored.



By: Everett

Basketball

     I am good at basketball. I have a pretty good shot and am good at layups. I was really bad at basketball at first but practicing made me way better. IT TAKES PRACTICE!!! Here are some ways to get better: practice hard, listen to your coach, and PAY ATTENTION!!! If someone wanted to try basketball and they wanted me to show them how I would tell them to start practicing dribbling and layups and shooting, and lots of more things.

By: Sawyer

Hunting

     One thing I'm good at is hunting. I love going hunting. I'd go every day if I could. I love hiking up mountains when we go hunting. Most of my friends are lazy so they won't hike that far up mountains. Last year my dad and I hiked up on a mountain and shot but missed a buck. He shot at it once. You need a gun and a knife to hunt. I mainly hunt deer, moose, ducks, and grouse. You need to be strong and believe you can do things. I wear boots, and camo gear. You need to be really quiet when you hunt. I sometimes use a deer call. I love deer hunting because it is something to do in the day instead of doing nothing, and it tastes really really good!


By: Caleb   

How to Make Survival Tools

     I am good at making survival tools/weapons. My friend Tank and I always like to go into the woods. We would make weapons like bo staffs or spears. We would use one of his knives or one of mine. At Tank’s old house we made a treehouse with me, Tank, Brandon, and Tank’s older brother Fenntin. It took at least four to six hours to make. We also like to make wooden knives for no reason at all. I guess we make it so it's more like survival. Back to the treehouse. We hang out there a lot. We would sometimes bring snacks. Here's how to make a rock and stick hatchet. What you want to do is get a decently flat rock but not too flat. You also want to get a stick that is shaped like a hatchet handle. If the rocks aren't sharp. Grab a kind of big rock. Then grab your rock and some water. Pour some water on the bigger rock. Press the rock/axe head against the rock you poured the water on. A little bit at a time. Pour the water, sharpen the rock. Repeat. How you make a paracord axe grip is by grabbing some rope and tying the rope to the hatchet handle. You can cut brush, moss, branches and other things. This is my favorite thing to do because I like being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment